Role: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Victoria, London
Working hours: 37.5 hours a week (Shift work)
- Are you a friendly person who loves talking and meeting people?
- Have a Positive attitude ?
- Able to provide a warm welcome to visitors and make them feel welcome?
Then keep reading!
I have been instructed to work on an exciting customer Support Assistant role that provides a clear path for progression. Founded in 2009 this Student accommodation company are on a serious growth path and are looking to add to their fantastic team. With plans to double in size this is a real exciting time to join this company with a great progression pathway.
- Be the first point of contact to visitors and residents
- Helping with parcel and post enquires
- Help run social events
- Assisting contracts, visitors and university partners
- Carry out inspections in communal areas
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Calm under pressure
- 28 days Holiday
- Half price Gym Membership
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
If this sound interesting to you please apply or send me an email to find out more.