- Posted 25 November 2021
- Salary£50k - 55k per year + Bonus + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameKevin Boakye
Salary offer: £55,000 basic + Bonus + Benefits
Deverellsmith have been exclusively instructed on behalf of a reputable British based Real Estate Investment firm who have a unique opportunity for a Development Manager to join their team.
Originating from a renowned Asset Management firm, our client has a strong reputation for providing financial solutions to SME property developers.
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced Real Estate professionals, overseeing a number of residential projects/developments at various stages of construction, including recently acquired, in planning, in construction, in sales and ongoing maintenance of existing schemes.
What You’ll Do:
- Working alongside the team with responsibility for project management of all schemes
- Working closely with developers to oversee third party developments
- Tendering and procurement responsibilities
- Managing and drafting appointment documents for main contractors, and / or subcontractors
- Risk assessments
- Sourcing, appointment and management of design teams
- Costing of works, including detailed cost plans / bills of quantities
- Sourcing main contractors, sub-contractors and minor works suppliers
- Reviewing contractor valuations and liaising with banks and their monitoring surveyors on drawdowns
- Reconciling project costs
- Responsibility for costings and feasibility studies for potential new schemes/loans
- Drafting and managing build programmes
- Verifying, reconciling and authorising development costs
What You’ll Bring:
- Project Management experience or knowledge
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Residential development experience
- You’ll be eligible for a performance-based bonus
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Kevin Boakye to discuss this role on 020 3056 6293 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work as one:
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn’t an opt-in, it’s the only way forward.