Do you want to work for a business whose main goal is to improve peoples lives, not just their customers lives but also their employees? Does a brand who genuinely cares about all of its stakeholders sound appealing?
Our Client pride themselves on creating a positive workspace, providing clear paths to progression, all within a profitable environment – these are just a few of the reasons why deverellsmith are proud to partner with this business as they look to hire a Development Manager to join their team in 2022.
The role is to ensure that each development is optimised through effective management, good efficient design with focus on value add at each stage of the development cycle. The Development Manager is responsible for coordinating the skills and resources of each function within the business to progress sites from exchange/ completion of land acquisition to successful handover to production colleagues as well as maintaining control over land matters until completion.
- Work closely alongside the land acquisitions team, reviewing the development opportunities under investigation and provide the necessary development advice, this will include risk and opportunity analysis
- Responsible for the negotiation of legal documents (land assembly, development management agreements, JV agreements and finding partners and management and maintenance of legal diary
- Responsible for the preparation of the Pre-Submission Planning Stack Pack, Planning Approval Stack Pack and Pre-Commencement Stack Pack.
- Budgetary responsibilities
- Responsible for Heads of Teams, sale of affordable housing (via S106) to Registered Provider s
- Prepare and negotiate Financial Visibility Assessments alongside the Development Director’s strategy
- Develop working relationships with Local Authorities, property professionals, strategic partners and Registered Providers
- Robust planning permissions achieved on programme and within budget.
- Value added through the development cycle.
- Robust management reporting to inform strategy and compliance.
What do they offer?
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday (Carry over additional days), Birthday Off
- Cultural Benefits – 5 a side football, company lunch once a month, suggestions box
- Healthcare Benefits, Mental Health First Aiders, Standing Desks
- Pension Scheme (Being enhanced year on year)
- Charitable Days – 2 Days per year to undertake charitable work.
Job has Expired