Are you a qualified accountant in real estate and want to work with one of London's bespoke property management companies? Our client is expanding their Financial Accounting team and are looking for an Estate Accountant to work on their high-end Prime portfolios based in Mayfair.
Who are we?
Our client is an ambitious mid-sized property management company specialising in prime and super prime residential and mixed tenure schemes in central London.
What you'll do?
Our client is looking for an Estate Accountant to provide high quality support and management information to the finance director and the other key stakeholders on both a periodic and ad hoc basis in relation to two properties in Mayfair.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of budget packs and reviewing content with PRMs, General Managers (GM's) and clients
- Preparation of year-end audit packs to ETB stage
- Standardising and maintaining a high level of client reporting for the issue of periodic client financial reporting packs
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts related to assigned portfolio on a monthly basis
- Daily posting of client receipts, reviewing of invoices and chasing accordingly.
- Providing financial elements to pre-sales packs
- Processing lease assignments
- Calculating and processing property-specific recharges i.e. heating/water etc.
- Maintaining ground rent funds and remitting ground rent statements and monies collected to landlords
- Maintaining an understanding of the financial clauses within the leases of the assigned portfolio;
- Reconciliation of site setup funds, maintaining of void accounts for new build clients
What you'll bring
This role requires a high level of attention to detail and a pro-active approach. The successful candidate will have to evidence / display the following characteristics:
- Working as part of a high profile team
- Working to agreed timetable / deadlines
- Being able to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical review
What's in it for you?
- Generous salary
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are looking to work with a growing business to further develop your career, please apply below. Alternatively, you can get in touch to discuss the position into more detail by calling Isabella Richards at deverellsmith.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.