Do you want to work for one of the best names in the business? Are you ready to take on a busy position including 1 to 1 support for Team Heads?
This client is a well-known Global Property Consultancy with a fantastic brand in the industry. This is a great opportunity to work within the Commercial side of the market!
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9:30-5:30PM working hours
- The chance to work in an incredible Head Office environment
- Opportunity for development and growth within the business
What will you be doing?
This role is perfect for a highly motivated individual where you will be supporting 2 Commercial Property departments. You will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient support service and assisting the wider teams to ensure the smooth day to day running of a busy department.
- 1:1 Executive support to Team Heads maintaining their schedule through extensive and proactive diary and email management; organisation of internal / external meetings and viewings and conference calls, including preparing any required papers beforehand.
- Board Meetings and team Strategy Away Days; coordination of all relevant meetings including preparation of Board packs.
- Presentations: coordinate and manage internal and external (client) presentations with our in-house creative and business development teams (where possible draft in the first instance), external printers, plus the post room to ensure a smooth process.
- Document preparation; audio/copy typing letters, memos, minutes, schedules, mailshots, and extensive reports. Accurate formatting, printing, and binding of client reports.
- Corporate travel arrangements: UK and overseas, plus preparing detailed itineraries and travel packs where necessary
- IT liaison to help troubleshoot system errors for team
- New Starter Induction: working with the Operations Coordinator / Operations Manager to coordinate the process of new starters (induction) / leavers for your team
- Onboarding: working with the Operations Coordinator / Operations Manager to help coordinate onboarding of all new starters in your team
- Appraisal co-ordination for their team and six monthly 1:1's.
What experience and skills do you need?
- 3+ year experience in a similar operations or administrative role
- PA experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Organised and efficient style of work
- The drive to go above and beyond
If you are interested in this position, please contact Anna Rickenberg on 0203 056 1211
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.