A fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA / EA with at least 4-5 years of experience has come up with one of our most valued clients.
Are you an experienced PA/EA with at least 4-5 years of experience within the Property industry, looking to level up your career and take on a career progression opportunity?
My client is well known within the industry, working on the development side of things - this opportunity will be fantastic for a candidate who is currently a PA/EA for a New Home Developer and is looking for that step up we are all after!
*This role is not offering any hybrid working. If you are looking for hybrid working, unfortunately this role will not be for you.*
You will be:
- An extremely personable, friendly, well presented and approachable character, who comes with a burst of energy to join this fun, friendly team!
- An experienced Property PA/EA, with at least 4-5 years of experience within the industry.
- An organised, meticulous, and extremely focused individual.
Your experience will lie in:
- Supporting senior level staff members and their teams.
- Diary management, event management, booking meetings, dealing with travel, expenses, perhaps on boarding and off boarding, etc
- National and International travel booking skills - experience with itineraries will be a massive pro!
- Property industry experience and knowledge.
In return, my client is offering:
- A competitive salary of up to £50,000 + bonus + benefits.
- Monday to Friday in the office in a Central London based office.
- A supportive environment to work with, and an extremely friendly bunch of people too!
If this sounds like something of interest, and you have the right experience required for this role, please do not hesitate to click that apply button, or give me a call on 020 3056 0283.
I look forward to hearing from you,
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.