One of the world's leading and largest property agents with over 700 offices across Europe, America, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Over the years they have been recognised as leaders in the industry. They have won multiple awards over the years, recently winning 'Global Advisor of the year'.
They are looking for an experienced/Senior Property Manager with a strong knowledge of the residential lettings industry with at least one years experience to join their diverse Property Management team in Woolwich.
Ideally you should be ARLA qualified, if not they will support you through your ARLA.
- Responsible for the direct management of an assigned property portfolio.
- Managing and responding to landlord and tenant property queries and issues.
- Obtaining competitive quotations and instructing contractors.
- Organising inventory, check-in and check-out appointments and distribute reports.
- Setting up and closing down utilities.
- Organise timely safety checks and any required remedial works to completion.
- Distribution of safety records to all relevant parties.
- End of tenancy report evaluation, damage proposals to the landlord and management of the deposit distribution.
- £35k plus commission
- One day WFH per week
- Benefits; Comprehensive, ongoing training programme (award winning training programme), Great career opportunities, Diversity and inclusion networks, One paid work day a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice, Well-being package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, access to a coaching platform, a subsidised gym membership, Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave, Subsidised staff café and bar.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.