Purpose of the role:
Supervision of all aspects of the day to day running and maintenance of the property including the immediate supervision of staff (where assigned) and service partners/contractors; ensuring the required standards are achieved and maintained at all times. To take lead, and management of, facilities, health and safety, and maintenance in all areas, through the implementation of established processes and through the M&E, cleaning/waste, maintenance and security provision to provide efficient and effective presentation, safety and maintenance support to the development, ensuring all common areas are maintained in accordance with legislation, required standards and operation and maintenance manuals, whilst ensuring all Health and Safety and other compliance requirements are met across the scheme and its' assets. You will be responsible for overseeing all hard/soft services as well as all compliance related matters; taking part in the development and implementation of the client's strategies.
Please note, this role is for a 6 month fixed-term contract (with potential to be increased).
- Manage the performance of all site-based staff and their operations including cleaners, waste operatives, security and other attending staff as may be assigned, and maintaining interrelations with any client or their employees (such as Resident Hosts and Relationship Management)
- Manage contractor site access and permits to work for service provider contracts, proactively ensuring the maintenance of sound working relationships and tight standards of financial and contract management
- Manage and ensure all third party suppliers are delivering their PPMs of both hard and soft services.
- Ensuring compliance is managed/delivered and a high level of compliance continues to be achieved which will include the managing of all fire and life safety systems
- Manage the defects liability process, ensuring all defects identified are inspected, logged and resolved through the established defects procedures, recording and reporting on progress as required.
- To support/oversee new residents moving into the building and related processes and procedures - working with the GL team, where required and interfacing with building operations (access, lift protection etc).
- Reactive management of any issues on site within common areas & basement such as leaks, power issues, cleaning, resident queries, etc
- Check daily all areas (internal and external communal areas)
- Ensure all necessary paperwork, either manually or electronically, is completed accurately by the team and in a timely manner, to include work requests, requisitions and legislative or safety documentation.
- Reporting to estate leads and escalation of major incidents and managing reporting for accidents and near misses, including engagement with service providers and emergency services as required
- Managing expenditure in line with agreed annual service charge budgets
- Supporting in the delivery of project works
Property Management & Facilities:
- Ensure that all estate services are managed, in a proactive and compliant manner with a strong customer service focus, which exceeds client and occupant expectations and is ahead of benchmarked estates in terms of the services and value that it offers.
- Manage the successful implementation of business obligations within the Property Management Agreement for the estate, identify and suggest areas for improvement where arising.
- Develop, implement and maintain management systems for all buildings, facilities and any public realm areas
- Ensure compliance with the Property Management Agreement, KPIs and SLA's, industry best practices, Professional Statements and statutory obligations.
- Develop and maintain good relations with stakeholders.
- Encourage frequent and open communication and information flows on relevant building and estate issues
- To deliver Tool Box Talks when appropriate and to support the operation team in delivering all services to the highest standards.
- Oversee electrical and mechanical planned maintenance tasks and ensure completion, collation and recording of maintenance report documentation. (in accordance with the 52 week planner) to ensure mandatory and statutory compliance is reported on and stored on Datastation
- Instruct reactive repairs and ensure they are completed in a safe and workman like manner and that all relevant paperwork is in place in advance of any works commencing.
- To ensure that all reports, logs, service records, maintenance reports are adequately recorded and that any actions are identified, resolved and records updated.
- To manage the required actions from the Building Safety Act, including managing the fire door checks and remedials for all front doors to homes and the communal areas, and keeping records of all tasks required to comply with this Act.
Health and Safety:
To have responsibility for all Facilities and Environmental policies, procedures and strategies and ensuring they are adhered to throughout all levels of the organisation.
- To work with all departments to ensure compliance across all areas of the business.
- To support the clients on any ESG deliverables for GRESB or other efficiencies
- Ensuring that all accidents, near misses and other risks identified, reported and recorded and any actions managed to reduce or mitigate future risks.
- Establish emergency procedures and safe working practices to ensure as far as is reasonably practical, the health and safety of all residents, occupiers visitors, members of the public Estate employees and service providers.
Job has Expired