- Posted 20 April 2022
- Salary£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits +WFH
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameNatalie Collings
What's in it for you?
Great Salary/Benefits /Career growth & development!
Working for a large Real estate firm, with an international reach, the finance team has doubled in size over the last year and is growing, so there are real opportunities for career development.
Along with your responsibility for all monthly accounting, and financial analysis across one or more of the assets, you can develop strong business partnering skills and support on special projects and corporate activity. You will get to communicate with multiple stakeholders both here in the UK and abroad and have real ownership for the asset you will be responsible for.
Here's what you'll need!
- Be Part qualified (ideally towards the end of their qualification) or newly qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant
- Property experience with commercial exposure, preferably in real estate sector.
- Management accounting exposure in a listed company or institutional investor.
- Finance Business Partnering experience.
- Exposure to financial reporting systems and implementations., preferably with real estate experience with commercial exposure.
- Extensive monthly reporting experience
- Strong team player who can demonstrate an ability to take ownership of work streams, with an ability to work independently.
- Ideally SAP experience but not essential.
Job has Expired