We are currently working with a client able to boast a proud reputation for facilitating personal growth and progression within the business over recent years. They are now looking to expand their finance team and are seeking a strong qualified accountant who is seeking a more commercially focused position.
Due to recent high-profile acquisitions, our client are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to take ownership over their own portfolio, working hand-in-hand with the asset management team. Working in one of the most desirable commercial asset classes', this is truly an opportunity not to be missed!
One of the greatest appeals of this role is the varied nature of the position, however the key responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting for monthly packs to present to senior management
- Providing insights to support the business growth strategy
- Analysing of the assets performance against budgets and forecasts
- Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to hit business objectives and targets
- Presenting financial information to Board level
- Assisting the Head of Finance by regularly communicating the asset financial position
This position would be well suited to a candidate from a strong financial reporting background looking for a role that provides more commercial exposure and finance business partnering opportunities with senior leaders within the company.
The core skills, qualifications and prior experience our client is looking for includes:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least two years PQE
- Commercial real estate exposure is strongly preferable, ideally within a corporate environment
- Strong financial reporting experience is crucial, with international reporting exposure being ideal
- Ability to communicate well with senior business heads from a non-financial background
- Willingness to learn and a strong team player attitude is a pre-requisite for this position
If you think, based on description above that you would be a good fit and, more importantly, are excited by the prospect of the opportunity, then please feel free to apply. Alternatively if you would like to know more about the position then contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a confidential chat.