We are working exclusively on behalf of one of the most prestigious estates in London looking to expand their finance function. With footfall up significantly compared to pre-pandemic levels, the estate has gone from strength to strength recently with significant increases in demand for any available units.
As a result of their success, they are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team in a newly created position within their finance function. The company has an exceptional track record of retaining staff, with many long-standing employees with tenures over 20 years in some instances. This role will be responsible for managing the financial process and compliance as well as financial operations.
The role will be varied depending on the requirements of the estate; however, the key duties include:
- Prepare annual statutory accounts including group consolidation.
- Half-yearly management accounts for the group.
- Provide analysis for annual MSCI submissions in conjunction with the Head of FP&A.
- Oversight of the finance function including accounts payable, general ledger and sales ledger.
- Maintain accounting policies and controls to support company financial reporting.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and improvement within the finance team to optimise performance.
- Work closely with department leaders to help achieve wider business goals.
For this position our client is looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with significant post-qualification experience.
- Experience with property and accounting management systems, utilising the comprehensive data available.
- Prior people management experience is essential.
- Working knowledge of taxes such as CIS, VAT and corporation tax.
- Track record of working to tight reporting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and senior stakeholder exposure is required for this position.
As well as a fantastic work environment and collaborative culture, our client offers a very competitive package which includes:
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- 25 days bank holiday, increasing to 28 days + bank holidays.
- Private healthcare for employee, spouse and children.
- Employee contribution of 12% of pension to upper earning limit, thereafter it is 16%.
- Enhanced paternity / maternity and adoption leave
If this role sounds of interest to you and you feel based on the criteria above that you would be a good fit, then please feel free to apply. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information about the position or the company then contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a confidential chat.