Would you be interested in working for an entrepreneurial real estate group, based in Kent, working across the investment, development and management sectors? This new position, overseeing the accounts and finance function, will be crucial to spearheading the growth of the company, working closely with all senior stakeholders across the wider business including the Managing Director.
The role is well suited to a qualified accountant with real estate experience seeking an opportunity that offers natural career progression that will be provided as the business expands in the coming years.
Due to the currently small nature of the finance function, the role will be diverse in the short to medium term. The main duties include:
- Oversight of the day-to-day finance function, including management of an Accounts Assistant.
- Provide monthly reporting of performance including KPI's.
- Design and produce board packs for all reporting requirements.
- Prepare annual financial statements.
- Regular budgeting and forecasting for each project.
- Review and input payment runs.
- Complete quarterly debt compliance
- Company secretarial duties and other ad hoc requests from Directors.
This role would be well suited to a driven and ambitious individual looking to work in a small and collaborative team with ambitions to further establish themselves in one of the fastest growing real estate sectors there is. They are looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- You must be a full qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with UK real estate experience.
- Experience working within an SME real estate business would be preferable.
- Ability to step in to a growing and developing role for a fast-growing business.
- Senior stakeholder exposure in previous roles, working with non-finance leaders.
- They work in a dog friendly office so you must be comfortable with dogs for this position.
For this role there is free parking provided and hybrid working is offered two days per week.
If you are interested and believe you have the right skills and experience for this position, then please feel free to apply. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information about the company and position before making an application, please contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a confidential chat.