Would you be interested in joining an established real estate company with plans to grow considerably over the coming years? We are seeking a Financial Controller to join a fantastic later living developer and operator currently in the process of constructing three additional sites to add to their portfolio of sites.
In this position you will be working under the guidance of an experience CFO looking to grow and progress the chosen candidate in their role to become a future Finance Director in the years to come. With ambitious growth plans to expand operations year-on-year this role would be well suited to a driven qualified accountant looking to work within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
The role will depend on the business requirements; however, the core duties include:
- Produce and submit annual statutory accounts and tax returns to external advisers.
- Manage yearly audit process.
- Oversight of day-to-day accounting functions including tax and compliance.
- Review key monthly management data and provide analysis for annual budgets and forecasts.
- Business partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide analysis and insights that will assist the company make informed and efficient decisions.
- Utilise data to drive improvements across operational aspects of the company.
- Lead on strategic project and financial analysis when required.
In addition to the core duties, this person will have the opportunity to support and gain exposure to the CFO's including:
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders including shareholders, lenders and equity providers.
- Assist in developing process as well as investigating new business opportunities.
This is a role that truly provides progression due to the Group's ambitious growth plans. A very exciting time to join the company!
The chosen candidate will require the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Previous real estate exposure is essential, preferably within the BTR/Student/Senior Living sectors).
- Strong leadership skills with prior management experience is required for this position.
- System implementation experience would be preferable.
- Exposure to senior stakeholders, including non-financial stakeholders is an important skill to have.
If this role excites you and you are keen to join a business which will provide you with the platform to develop your career into a Finance Director position then please apply now. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information about the position, please contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a confidential chat.
Job has Expired