- Posted 18 July 2022
- Salary£24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- ReferenceAM 23/02/2022_1658154653
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Are you looking for an immediate front of house position that also offers a permanent role to progress into?
Like a role that is sociable, client facing, and with weekly pay?
- £12.p.h plus holiday (£440.00 - £480.00 per week after tax)
- Temp to perm opportunity.
- Friendly + inclusive working environment.
What would I be doing?
You will act as the face of the building for residents as they come and go, answering the telephone and assisting with deliveries where needed.
You'd also be working for one of the most prominent companies in the Build to Rent sector, who actively prioritise their people and delivering exceptional service and actively campaign against bad landlords.
They want to give residents a place they can truly feel at home - a trailblazer of the London rental market.
Days + hours: Monday - Friday, 9-6pm and one hour's break (with the availability ideally to work 1 or 2 Saturdays during this time). Any Saturday worked means another day off in the week.
- Meet and greet residents and applicants who arrive for a viewing in a professional manner.
- Answer the phone and take messages/ basic information from applicants to find out their moving criteria and what they are looking for to then pass on this info to the leasing team to follow up.
- Parcel management using Dwellent logging system for receiving and giving out parcels to residents.
Someone who likes something client facing and sociable - a friendly face to the residents and their home!
If you like the sound of a role like this, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
"We work as one"
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward."