To ensure a high level of customer service is provided to residents at all times, all statutory H&S requirements are met and engage with residents to create a sense of community within the building. Ensure the safety and security of the development is at the fore front of your mind, all issues are dealt with swiftly and in a professional manner.
- Welcoming visitors and residents to the scheme whilst providing first class customer service at all times
- Ensuring the front desk is manned at all times and is presented to a high standard
- Managing inbound phone calls and monitoring the resident services email inbox and actioning requests and enquiries as required
- Engaging with the local and resident community to increase exposure and the success of the scheme
- Taking delivery of post and parcels, logging to the system and distributing to Residents via the correct process
- To act as first point of call for residents for all maintenance issues, to log each maintenance case on the system and to ensure it is progressed in a timely manner
- Key management including organising keys for new tenancies, receipting keys for old tenancies and tracking existing keys logged out to residents and contractors
- Co-ordinating all contractor appointments and logging issues in order that required service levels are attained
- Following up on lettings enquiries and undertaking apartment viewings
- Meet and greet with new tenants; providing Welcome Packs and new tenancy information where required
- Complete regular buildings walks to ensure there are no Health and Safety issues evident or any security concerns. Highlighting any issues to your Line Manager and taking the appropriate action at the time.
- Assist in administration for the wider property and lettings teams for the scheme
- Updating utility suppliers in writing where appropriate with new resident details to ensure council tax bills are transferred. Requesting/processing bills for void periods
- Ensuring up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
- Agreeing tenant deposit returns at the end of tenancy
- Arrears chasing as instructed by Finance/GM/RSM
- Conducting inventories, check ins, property inspections and check outs as required
- Assisting with resident event planning, management and execution
- Maintaining logbook of current and past contractors and onsite visitors.
- Assist in maintaining the documentation on the business Compliance systems