- Posted 05 January 2022
- Salary£27.5k per year
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJoe O'brien
Who we are?
We are looking for a personable and highly organised team member that will manage the front desk in an exciting new co-living community in North West London.
We’ve got big ambitions to transform the way people rent in cities, giving people homes that offer opportunities to connect with others, great interior design and game-changing convenience, whilst having a positive environmental and social impact. You can help us get there. We’re in stealth mode and this is our first home, but we’ve got two more on the way in London over the next 18 months. As one of our first team members, you’ll have the chance to shape the experience, build the brand and make renting better.
You will act as a face of the co-living building and play a crucial role in engaging with residents and their friends and family to make them feel relaxed in their home, and with the rest of the team, help shape a vibrant culture within the building. While this role is focussed on service delivery, we want our service to feel human and informal, so we’re looking for candidates that genuinely enjoying meeting new people. This role is 7am – 7pm on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting residents and any visitors
- Welcoming new residents and preparing new resident packs
- Manage and respond to general enquiries via phone, email and other channels
- Key and parcel management
- Rectify any unplanned cleaning emergencies and proactively deal with any minor maintenance and problems identified
- Co-ordinate, instruct and allow access for services to the development
- Record, monitor and respond to any resident feedback
- Manage booking of meetings and event spaces for residents and external guests
- Clear and concise handover to night team arriving on shift
- Conduct daily building walks and monitor CCTV
- Support with any studio viewings when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills and a natural people person who can quickly build report
- High organised and ability to make decisions under pressure
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Confident with IT software and systems
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today, we'd love to hear from you.