- Posted 12 July 2022
- SalaryUp to £12 per hour + plus holiday pay
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- ReferenceAM 28/02_1657699328
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Are you looking for part-time and/or temporary work that can fit around your current schedule?
Like the idea of working in a 5 star, high-end residential buildings in and around the city of London?
Are you well presented with excellent customer service skills, perhaps with a background in hospitality or luxury retail?
As a front of house concierge you can expect:
- £15.87 per hour minimum, inclusive of holiday pay (after tax this works out as £12.p.h)
- Flexible shifts, evening or day depending on your availability.
- Opportunities to enhance your career, train or go permanent.
In a typical shift, you will:
* Meet and greet all visitors and guests ensuring they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary.
* Looking after deliveries to main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notify residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk.
* Issue keys to correct personnel, always recording the signing in and out of keys.
* Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the estate and regularly carry out site inspections to identify any problems.
Keen to know more? Get in touch today.