General Manager - BTR - Wembley - £60,000 - £70,000 + discretionary bonus
Are you an experienced leader within Build to Rent?
Have you taken ownership and responsibility for the operations and budget for a BTR scheme?
The Role: General Manager
As a General Manager, you'll lead the charge in ensuring our residents experience exceptional living in our thriving BTR scheme in Wembley. Drawing on your extensive experience in the BTR sector, you'll shape a community that stands out for all the right reasons. Your role is multifaceted, dynamic, and deeply rewarding.
What You'll Do:
- Elevate resident satisfaction by leveraging your seasoned BTR expertise.
- Collaborate with local businesses and promote community activities, enhancing the lives of residents.
- Curate events, maintain our app with engaging updates, and constantly enhance our resident proposition with a deep understanding of BTR trends.
Marketing & Leasing Mastery:
- Champion the development's value proposition, knowing the BTR landscape inside out.
- Develop and implement innovative leasing strategies that outshine the competition.
- Lead on digital presence, social media, and online community.
Efficient Planning and Operations:
- Foster effective communication and unity among the on-site team, underpinned by your deep awareness of BTR dynamics.
- Navigate budget challenges with a nuanced perspective on BTR operations.
- Identify opportunities for growth.
- Maintain a keen eye on KPIs
- Monitor and manage the budget for the scheme.
Safety and Compliance Leadership:
- Ensure a safe and secure environment
- Innovate and adapt to meet compliance requirements and ensure emergency preparedness.
- Proven Operations / General Management experience in the Build to Rent sector.
- Exceptional leadership skills, inspiring and motivating your team to success.
- Financial acumen, complemented by the ability to solve complex problems.
- Preferred experience using YARDI.