Are you looking to gain experience within finance? Have you just graduated, or looking to start your career in finance?
This role is the perfect opportunity for you to learn and progress your career within finance. This role will be working directly alongside the Accounts Receivable manager who is very highly regarded in the company and has endless experience within their field.
This role is working for the fastest growing independent Build to Rent ("BTR") operator in the UK with over 5,000 apartments across 15 sites either operating or in our delivery pipeline. They are the largest operators of boutique hotels around the UK, including the Sunday Times Best Hotel of the North.
The business has doubled in scale in each of the last two years with a gross turnover forecast to reach £30m this year - that pace of growth is likely to continue for the foreseeable future as investment in BTR continues to gather pace amongst global institutional investors.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Tracking receipts
- Identifying clients and reporting onto the ledger
- Matching outstanding payments
- Chasing debt
- liaising with site teams
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting other areas within the finance team
- Ad-hoc accountancy work
This role offers hybrid working, with the option to go into the office in Notting Hill 2-3 days a week.
The perfect person for the role:
- A willingness to learn
- Determination to succeed within their field
- Looking to study ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- A lively and enquiring mind with a logical approach to work, combined with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professionalism and commitment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- IT proficiency
Please apply if you are suitable for this role.