Back to jobs
Graduate Admin and Compliance Administrator
- Posted 11 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £23000 per annum + unlimited holiday
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 12/05/23_1683841431
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Join Our Dynamic Team as an Admin + Compliance Administrator!
Are you seeking a rewarding step forward in your career?
Deverellsmith is currently hiring for a talented Admin + Compliance Administrator to join our busy contract and temp team, in the heart of Central London.
Why Choose Us?
- An award-winning culture and supportive environment: our friendly team already can't wait to meet you!
- Flexible Working: we offer the flexibility to work from home when you need it.
- Unlimited Holiday: We seriously believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance. Our teams are trusted to manage their time responsibly, ensuring you have the freedom to recharge and rejuvenate and take a well-deserved break.
- Social and charity events: Expect regular socials that aren't limited to traditional activities. We regularly organise team-building activities such as rounders tournaments and this year we'll have football and netball. We also have exciting incentives, including paid trips abroad. Plus, everyone receives two paid charity days per year.
- Rapid Career Progression: We're committed to nurturing talent from within. With our extremely progressive environment, you'll have equal opportunities for quick promotion as you demonstrate your skills and potential.
- Central London Office: Work in the bustling heart of London, surrounded by endless opportunities and vibrant city life.
- 3pm Friday finish.
- Award-Winning Workplace: Join a company that has been recognised as the 14th best small company to work for in London. We prioritise creating a positive and engaging work environment for all.
What will the role look like?
- Hyper-Organised role: As a Compliance Administrator, your knack for organisation will shine. You'll play a pivotal role in ensuring regulatory compliance within our recruitment processes, processing time sheets, and providing valuable admin support to a close-knit team.
- Tech-Savvy Environment: We actively embrace technology, and your natural tech skills will be highly valued.
- Continuous Learning: We believe in investing in everyone's growth. If you're eager to learn and adapt to new systems, we'll provide the resources and support necessary for your professional development.
- Monday - Friday, 9-6pm.
Immediate Start: We're looking for someone who is raring to get started. If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge, we want to hear from you!
While prior administrative experience is beneficial, it's not essential.
To apply, please visit our website or email your CV to . We can't wait to hear from you!