Back to jobs
Graduate New Homes Social Media + Admin Assistant - Loughton
- Posted 28 April 2023
- SalaryUp to £25000 per annum
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 29/04/2023_1682765187
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Are you looking to kick start a career in new build property?
Do you excel in social media marketing, admin and dealing with people?
Have a passion for property or real estate?
What can I expect as a Graduate New Homes Social Media + Admin Assistant?
- A starting base salary of £25k, paid to you weekly (as an hourly rate equivalent).
- A supportive culture where you will be encouraged to learn and grow.
- Good career progression. Pursuing a career in new homes can offer you ample opportunities to be part of a high performing industry with demand for skilled professionals.
- Monday - Friday, office based, 9-5pm.
A career as a Graduate New Homes Social Media + Admin Assistant could be perfect for you if you are:
- IT and social media savvy! Use of Excel and social media platforms such as instagram and LinkedIn will be par to your day-to-day.
- Capable using tech (Windows programmes like Excel and Outlook are most commonly used) and learning company CRM.
- Someone who leads with initiative when learning a new role; you learn more by 'doing' and immersing yourself in your surroundings.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal. Keeping new homes buyers updated in a clear and concise manner plays a key part.
Experience in real estate, either sales or admin, is beneficial but not essential.
If starting a career in property sounds interesting, or you'd just like to explore where it could take you, drop me an email or give me a call for an informal chat.
020 3096 0292