Fancy working for an acknowledged leader in the delivery of major UK urban regeneration schemes? One of the biggest names in property for modern development in Central London, known for reshaping former industrial areas with colourful places to live, work and play.
My client is looking for a Graphic Designer, who will spearhead the company's marketing campaigns both internally and externally. Working on a range of activities, such as adverts, brochures, floor plans, presentation packs, strategical board presentations, EDMs, direct mail, exhibition collateral and displays and corporate communications.
The typical responsibilities as a graphic designer will include:
- Estimating and recording the time required to complete a job and providing deliverable timescales for the job at hand
- Developing design briefs, concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive and bespoke design
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to team members
- Update and create weekly sales information project sheets for international teams
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), Photoshop, InDesign and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Copywriting and proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work with a clear understanding of the product and marketing intent
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers to collaborate with on key projects
- Developing interior design mood boards for show homes and marketing suites based on current trends
- Re-work imagery and content from a host brochure into a phase brochure for online and print
- Creating interactive digital email signatures and gifs
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of residential and commercial property. Be self-driven and passionate, with the ability to work both autonomously and well with teams. Graphic design and presentation skills are essential, with preferable experience working with animation and/or videography.
- Solid understanding of branding
- Ability to work flexibly and to deadlines
- Creative approach to design with a well-rounded ability to deliver the core design skills
- Graphic design and presentation skills are essential. Candidates should be competent using:
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- MS Office
- Experience working with animation and/or videography is desirable
- Strong understanding of residential and commercial property
- Experience within the Asian pacific market would be ideal, but not necessary
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.