Would you like to be part of a reputable property management company with growth ambitions that will propel your career within the business? Specialising in the prime and super-prime residential sector, as the Head of Accounts you will be working alongside senior leaders within the group to help ensure the best service is being provided to all clients.
As the Head of Accounts, you will be responsible for working closely with the Operations Director and New Business department to ensure more clients are being won, whilst maintain a good level of service to the existing customers.
In addition to driving business growth your key responsibilities will be:
Managing a small team of service charge accountants, ensuring the client portfolio's financial position is monitored
- Working closely with clients to ensure both internal and external deadlines are being met consistently
- Onboarding new clients and sites, ready to be handled by the Accounts team, setting up cashflows
- Business partnering with the operations team to maintain information on the property management software in an accurate manner
- Overseeing preparation of the budget packs, reviewing content with the relevant Accountant and Property Manager
- Standardizing a high level of client periodic reporting across the business, at least quarterly
- Working with external auditors to hold them accountable for performance against their agreed KPI's
Despite huge competition in the residential property sector, our client has been able to not only maintain, but grow their client base and outperform competitors significantly. This provides a great opportunity for you to grow with the business to develop a career within the organisation.
They are looking for somebody able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Track record of working alongside senior business leaders to drive the business growth
- Management of a small team previously is crucial for this position
- A strong background within client / service charge accounting in residential block management is essential
- Prior experience of onboarding new clients and mobilisation is key, given the anticipated growth within the company
- Business partnering with non-financial personnel is something you will be expected to have exposure to in your previous roles
As outlined above, this is a truly unique opportunity to not just lead an accounts team, but also influence the success of the business in this role. If you have the required experience and feel like you would be a good fit, then please feel free to apply now. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information before applying then please contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a chat.