Job Title: Head of Commercial Agency
Location: West Sussex, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Base + OTE + Car Allowance
deverellsmith have been retained on a search for our dynamic and rapidly growing real estate agency client in the heart of West Sussex. They are dedicated to providing top-notch services to their clients in the commercial real estate sector. As they continue to expand operations and serve the evolving needs of their clients; on their behalf we are seeking an experienced and forward-thinking Head of Commercial Agency to lead the commercial team.
You will be a talented and motivated individual joining their strong team as the Head of Commercial Agency. As the leader of the commercial department, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of the commercial real estate operations; managing existing business as well as bringing on new business opportunities.
- Lead and manage a team of commercial real estate agents and professionals.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to drive revenue and growth in the commercial real estate sector.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, investors, and industry partners.
- Stay informed about market trends, property values, and economic factors affecting the commercial real estate sector.
- Oversee the marketing and promotion of commercial properties for sale or lease.
- Negotiate and finalise deals, ensuring the best outcomes for clients and the company.
- Provide expert guidance to clients on real estate investments and opportunities
- Taking a proactive approach in identifying business development opportunities both individually and as part of the team
- Undertake inspections of commercial properties, prepare marketing reports and strategies and carrying out market research to enable accurate marketing advice
- Undertake rent reviews, lease renewals and acquisition advice
- To carry out property searches and provide comprehensive advice directly to clients
- To report directly to clients and senior colleagues
- Developing and maintaining active communication both within the team and outside of the team
- Proactively seek out and secure new fee earning instructions
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Proven track record of successful real estate transactions and deal management.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of the West Sussex real estate market and the commercial sector.
- RICS not essential
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses as well as Car allowance
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to work with a dynamic and passionate team.
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Located in great offices amongst the South Downs and the Coast
If you are a motivated and experienced commercial real estate professional ready to take on a leadership role and make a significant impact in the West Sussex real estate market, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your application.
deverellsmith is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.