If you are looking to work within a private equity backed commercial investment company primed for substantial growth, then this is an opportunity for you! As a result of recent acquisitions there is an opportunity for a newly created Head of Finance position within their London team. Supporting their CFO, this position is well suited to a strong qualified accountant with a real estate background.
With significant funds available to invest, they have been able to recently source several acquisitions and remain extremely active in the market providing exciting exposure and opportunity for personal growth.
The role will vary in nature depending on the business requirements; however, the core duties will include:
- Oversight of the London based finance team of up to three people including a Management Accountant and Finance Assistant
- Prepare and management SPV's and consolidated structure
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reporting, tracking investment performance and forecasts
- Manage audit process including statutory accounts and liaising with auditors
- Handle banking and lending relationships including covenant reporting
- Support on any potential transactions including execution of sales and acquisitions
- Business partnering closely with non-finance contacts within Asset Management and Investor Relations
- Oversee tax matters including planning, compliance, and allowances
This is a unique opportunity to develop a long-term career within a business that is gathering momentum acquiring new assets and growing their already established portfolio.
For this position they are looking for a qualified accountant with the following skills and experience:
- At least five years PQE
- Real estate experience, ideally within the investment or asset management sector
- Prior exposure to full financial and tax management of UK SPV's
- Hunger for personal growth and development to help drive business ambitions
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders, both internally and externally in previous positions
- Strong excel skills are a prerequisite for this position
If this sounds like a role that would be well suited to you and satisfy the criteria above, then please feel free to apply. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information about the position then please contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a confidential chat.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward
Job has Expired