Head of Luxury Rentals
Ibiza and Mallorca
Charles Marlow & Bros have exciting and ambitious plans to build on their existing rental offering as part of their 5 year plan.
The vision of the business is to have 10/15 short-term and 10/15 mid-term homes on the West Coast of Mallorca and the same in Ibiza. The selection will be based on what excites and is unique; celebrating the best parts of the islands. This is really key for the client as their values are all about curating unforgettable experiences by showcasing the best that these beautiful islands have to offer.
Charles Marlow is synonymous with remarkable experiences, so the little touches put alongside the properties will be a key part of creating this. This role is about recognising the small details and offering a solution or an opportunity for clients before they even realise they need one. Creativity and the unusual is welcomed and creating relationships with local businesses and individuals is paramount for this role.
They want to bring someone into the team with the right level of experience and the right skillset to visualise, strategise and implement this luxury level of service.
You will be responsible for everything from developing the initial strategy with the co-founders, through to the final execution. This will require re-looking at the portfolios on both islands and helping to create unforgettable experiences for customers.
The strategy will need to include every little detail, ensuring every step of the guest's journey feels carefully considered from the moment they get in touch with the team through to the returning of a deposit and long term aftercare.
You will also be required to help recruit, train and manage a rentals & customer experience team to oversee the smooth running of the rentals offering across both islands. Having the know-how around who will be needed to execute the service levels required and the training needed will be essential.
Some of the key tasks involved in this role will include;
- Defining the offering and process in minute detail
- Defining the collection of properties
- Strategising procurement and sales
- Marketing plans
- Short and mid-term rentals, how will these differ
- Compliance, best practice, policies, and terms all documented
- Customer experience
- Recruitment and training
- Partnerships and collaboration
- Island relationships and suppliers
To be considered for this position you will be;
- Experienced in the luxury travel & hospitality sector and what it takes to offer a bespoke villa rental customer experience. This is essential
- Comfortable hiring, training and managing a team - able to put in place best practices, that are adhered to on a consistent basis throughout the wider team
- Able to work on the highest level of direct communication with clients and maintain strong relationships with the team, clients & collaborators
- Able to work in a systematic manner and have experience in balancing multiple responsibilities and projects at once
- Very comfortable using Excel, Dropbox, and ideally project management tools like Asana
- A team player and a people person - Fluent in English, and ideally in Spanish. Extra languages are a bonus
Salary & Bonus - negotiable based on experience & relocation requirements.
As well as your salary, you will receive all the benefits that come from being a Charles Marlow team member. You will work alongside a great team who are passionate about what they do, and in a company that places fun and creativity at the heart of it.
"We are a team full of energy & ideas - so there is a real opportunity to make a difference with us. We are happy to discuss flexible working as we feel it is essential the team can balance work and home life. We believe in equal opportunities, and we celebrate diversity. We're an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome to be the best versions of themselves."