Head of Operations- client side
- Posted 13 June 2022
- Salary£100000 - £130000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameCraig Douglas
Are you an experienced Operations professional ready to make the next step to become the number two in a growing development company?
deverellsmith have partnered with a forward thinking, progressive company with over 40 years of running successful property portfolio with conversions into luxury residential and commercial spaces. Though they continue to expand in size, they retain their family feel with a great culture and office
Their projects consist mostly of residential refurbishments and new builds of luxury apartments, or high-end conversions of office to residential. Typical contract values range from c. £3m to £40m, and include basement digs, refurbishments, and full fit outs.
As the Head of Operations, you will develop cohesive working relationships resulting in high team moral, inspiring and empowering the employers of the team in order to deliver the CEO's vision.
If you have a pioneering mindset and spirit, with the ability to see the 'bigger picture' then this may be the role for you!
- Excellent communication skills specifically when working with stakeholders and peers
- Be a detailed orientated individual
- Align yourself with the company core values
- Be forward thinking and have the ability to see the 'bigger picture'
- Work as a collaborative leader who works to the strengths of their team
- Possess great presence and gravitas when required
- Embrace technological advancements and change in the industry
- Be clear and directive in your approach
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Mentoring and inspiring employees to key into the vision of management
- Establishing policies that improve and promote company vision and culture
- Evaluating company performance and recommend strategies to improve results
- Proactively manage client relationships, our key to success is via recommendation and repeat business
- Overseeing the daily business and administrative operations and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency
- Assessing and enhancing the efficiency of internal and external operational processes
- Leading and motivating staff to achieve sales and organisational objectives
Job has Expired