- Posted 26 November 2021
- Salary£45k per year + Bonus & Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameNatalie Livesey
Head Of Property Management
Do you want to head up the Property Management team of a well-established estate agency with the unified vision of being the best in North London?
With most of their business coming from recommendations, their reputation speaks for itself. They pride themselves on their personalised approach, stepping away from the one style fits all way of working. The founders are local to the area and boast a wealth of knowledge from over 35 years’ experience. Staff retention is impressive, creating a strong, stable team environment. They are at an exciting growth period now, with plans to open a second office next year.
You would be heading up a team of 2 property managers looking after 400 properties across North London. The role has autonomy to work in your own style, bringing your previous experience and knowledge to the table. Working closely with the senior team, you will receive plenty of support including regular training throughout your career.
Our Head of Property Management will:
- Manage a small, complicated portfolio of 50 properties and overseeing a team of 2 property managers (400 properties).
- Be responsible for 121’s, coaching, training and recruitment of the team
- Be responsible for creating and implanting new processes and strategy, driving the property management department as a whole
- Main point of contact for escalations and legal processes
- £45,000 plus bonus
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Time off for charity work
- Rewards for lengths of service
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
Want to know more?
Contact Natalie Livesey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030566297