An exciting opportunity has come up for a Senior Property Manager/ Head of Property Management to join a small family run business in South Croydon that has been established for 16 years. They are now going through quite a fierce growth spurt, so this is an exciting time to join the business!
As well as having an office in South London they have also just opened an office in Dubai.
They develop and refurbish properties alongside dealing with traditional standard estate agency services.
They require an Office Property Manager to join their team to manage the operations of all managed properties, ensuring they are well-maintained, safe, and meet the needs of tenants.
The portfolio comprises of mostly residential units with single lets, however they do look after some blocks and commercial units.
- Tenant relationship management.
- Arrange maintenance, repairs and conduct inspections.
- Manage tenancy agreements; including up to date compliance, renewals, arrears and terminations.
- Prepare and manage the annual property budget, including operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor and control property expenses, ensuring they are within budget.
- Review and approve invoices.
- Ensure compliance with building codes, safety regulations, and environmental standards.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify and address potential health and safety hazards.
- Source and manage relationships with vendors, contractors, and service providers.
- Negotiate contracts and service agreements.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract and retain tenants.
- Collaborate with leasing agents to showcase available properties to potential. tenants.
- Participate in tenant showings and lease negotiations as needed.
- Experienced Property Manager - Senior level and above.
- Strong knowledge of property maintenance, leasing and building operations.
- Full UK Driving license essential.
£50k plus bonus potentially more for the right person.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.