Do you have experience in AST and block management?
Are you interested in setting up a department from scratch?
My client, a developer in Macclesfield, is looking for an experienced property manager to setup and bring the management of their portfolio in-house. With over £20million worth of Assets on the managed side of the business, it's a pivotal time for them to setup this function internally. They are looking for someone who can comfortably work autonomously and bring ideas and processes to the Directors. Extensive knowledge of the industry, systems, block and AST management is essential. Once setup, the plan is to double the portfolio over the next 5 years and into the future so this really is an exiting time to get on board!
- Manage a portfolio - primarily within Greater Manchester, across 10-11 properties. Mainly residential led (80% resi, 15% retail, 5% offices approx.)
- Regular inspections
- Move-in / Move-out inspections including drafting inventories
- Tenancy renewals
- Deposit protection & any disputes
- Managing and instructing all maintenance works
- Ensuring all properties are compliant to all regulatory requirements (Gas safety, Electrical, etc)
- General property admin including arrears chasing and account administration
- Residential block management process
- Commercial ground floor property management process (as part of mixed-use developments)
- Be confident enough to be able to deliver change into the team
- A persistent attitude with a strong desire to achieve more
- Passion and enthusiasm for the work undertaken by the team
- A strategic focus with a combination of hard work
- Have strong determination
- Be able to have a positive outlook on mistakes, understanding the benefits of a positive feedback loop and a willingness to improve.
- Up to £52,000 salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- Mileage when out on-site
- Hybrid working model (2 days from home)
- Monday to Friday role
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.