Our Ideal Candidate
You have a demonstrable track record of prior successful B2B sales leadership and achievements of £5 - £10 million in ARR in a high-growth environment gained in the property and real estate sector and even better if you have B2B software sales or SaaS experience.
You are a sharp, energetic, detail-oriented and commercially astute individual with a deep understanding of B2B sales methodology.
You thrive on a challenge and are looking for an opportunity to take your sales and entrepreneurial experience to the next level.
What you'll be doing
● Responsible for Building, managing and coaching the Business Development team; creating a methodical, consultative, data driven sales process and driving the sales pipeline.
● Planning and developing weekly/monthly/annual targets, monitoring growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, and overall responsibility for the Business Development team's performance against targets.
● Working closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives.
● Undertaking detailed analyses of sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to the Leadership Team.
● Conducting research and analysis to identify areas of improvement in sales strategies and providing actionable insights for improving revenue generation.
● Hiring training and leading a team of high-performing Business Development team as the company grows.
● Leveraging Hubspot data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
● Proven experience in B2B sales achieving revenue targets within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the positions of a Sales Director or Head of Sales or Head of Growth.
● Must have B2B experience gained within property development/real estate and even better if you have been involved in large-scale development projects with local government bodies.
● Proven success in leading a sales team to aggressively expand customer base, achieve enhanced sales volumes and revenue by developing and implementing scalable sales processes from prospecting/lead generation through contract execution.
● Demonstrable experience evaluating product/market situations, analysing and transforming data into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
● A passion for problem solving and constantly improving sales knowledge
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must.
● Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed.
● The chance to join a scale-up which has already found product-market fit and has started to scale rapidly within a hot market
● We don't want you to burn out. We finish at 1:30pm every Friday, and believe you should take breaks when you need them. This could mean the gym at 3pm, a haircut at 11am or a power nap after lunch.
● Work for a company that prioritises employee wellness, mental health and professional development
● You get a day of your choice off during your birthday week and receive a card, cake and a present personalised to your interests.
● In addition to your 25 days + birthday off holiday allowance, you can take an additional 50 hours of paid leave during the periods of 17th - 30th August and 14th - 31st December for social impact and charitable endeavours.
● Each year, you're empowered to utilise all Built-ID software free of charge for up to 3 voluntary, community or social enterprise (VCSE) passion projects.
● The chance to be part of a company with a demonstrable commitment to inclusion, including further education sponsorship, equal parental leave packages and meritocratic bonus schemes.
Built-ID is committed to diversity, inclusion and equality in all its work. We welcome and encourage people from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic backgrounds to apply for this post