Our client is a highly respected Family Office offering support services to a portfolio of London based properties for ultra-high net worth individuals (UHNW).
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to support all HR matters across the company.
You will be working closely alongside the senior management team to maintain and develop
effective internal policies and procedures, handling all employee related issues, leading
recruitment and retention efforts and ensuring there is a happy and productive workplace,
promoting the company values and shaping a positive culture.
- A good knowledge of HR best practices
- Have experience of working in a UHNW environment
- Possess immaculate presentation and people skills
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- A people-orientated person
- Be forward thinking and the incentive to grow the business.
- A team-player with a keen, proactive approach
- Highly organised and a proven administrator
- Discreet with impeccable integrity, honesty and loyalty
If you are interested in finding out more about the above position, please contact Richard Baker in the first instance at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.