We are excited to be working on a retained and exclusive basis with our client; a specialist in residential real estate, investing in value-add opportunities in densely populated areas predominantly in Germany and the UK.
They focus on perspective, continuity and the strive for enduring solutions. They set themselves high standards of corporate governance with a long-term social commitment and community involvement, alongside, a strong financial platform and the ability to act fast. This enables them to focus on a value-add strategy and to create excess returns for their shareholders.
Their strong operational and financial base, coupled with decisiveness, assertiveness, and speed, pays off in their strategy of continuous value enhancement. Their aspiration is to continuously improve performance and drive innovation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and committed individual looking to pursue a career in in-house residential valuations.
- Expert supervision on a UK-wide residential portfolio
- Project coordination and awarding of contracts to external renowned consulting firms
- Planning and carrying out property inspections (including with external valuers, administrators, etc.)
- Plausibility checks of planned new construction, of conversions or redensifications
- Processing of evaluation-relevant questions in the internal as well as external Q&A process
- Review of valuation reports using expertise in national/international methods (in particular DCF method, residual value method) as well as guidelines (including RICS, IFRS13)
- Independent research on our UK core markets
- At least 2 years of professional experience in residential real estate valuation
- Structured approach to work, strong analytical skills and a quick grasp of the situation
- Good applicable knowledge in MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Organizational talent, commitment, sense of responsibility
- A playful, open-minded, and flexible personality!
What's in it for you?
Our client is a close-knit team of 42 colleagues in their central London office. Over the past two years they've grown rapidly and are looking for ambitious colleagues with a pioneering mindset to help with their ambitious growth plans.
They reward their staff well, promote quickly, and have fun whilst doing it.
They offer a flexible working policy, private healthcare, and competitive bonus structure.
Job has Expired