Experienced in New Homes Customer Care and ready to step into your next promotion?
In an opportunity to work on meaningful projects that aim to provide affordable homes for first-time buyers in London, an Interim Senior Aftercare Manager is required to keep a busy aftercare process running smoothly.
- £75k (day rate equivalent)
- Hybrid working - maximum of 3 days Central London office or on site.
- 8 weeks initial contract with view to go long-term (12 months)
Promptly resolving any issues residents may raise within the two year defect warranty period, over multiple sites.
Analysing customer data to identify trends and patterns in customer behaviour that can be used to develop strategies that improve resident experience.
Liaising with other department such as sales, marketing, and operations, to ensure that customer needs are being met at all stages of the home buying process.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Previous experience in a senior new homes customer care position.
In a company that values innovation, collaboration, and employee well-being, having similar personal values will be beneficial.
Keen to learn more? Send your CV or give me a call for a confidential chat: 020 30560292.
Job has Expired