New role available for an enthusiastic sales consultant - this role is open to all levels. Maximum 5 years experience.
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* To maintain sales targets on the project in accordance with the business forecast and budget
* Deliver world class customer service measured through the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
* To ensure compliance with Sales Department processes, procedures and reporting
* Adhere to Group Health and Safety standards
* Act in accordance with company Culture and Values of 'Our Vision' commitment to be a World Class Business generating long-term value by creating successful, sustainable places where people aspire to live
* Achieve and exceed profitable sales targets by excelling in selling skills, demonstrating high levels of essential knowledge to perform in the role, delivering exceptional service and behaviour to all customers.
* Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism at all times and with everyone you come into contact with
* Manage the sales office and all surrounding areas, show/view homes and all facilities for customers to the highest standard.
* Create and maintain rewarding relationships with all customers; face to face, on the phone, by email
* Provide exceptional customer service to all you come into contact with
* Proactively manage every customer so each customer is more than very satisfied with the service they receive
This role is a permanent position based in High Wycombe - you will be required to work a few weekends.