Looking for a temp role that will support you financially before securing a permanent position?
Are you interested in working for one of the most iconic developments London?
Do you have a strong grasp of the english language and pride yourself on building quality relationships?
ASAP START - WEEKLY PAY
- £30-35k salary dependent on experience, paid as a day rate (holiday, NI and tax contributions paid on top).
- Opportunity to progress. This role can go temp to perm, and has done for several previous contractors who are now in promoted positions.
As a Key Handler + Maintenance Coordinator you will:
- Log any and all defects or repairs of new build homes to the internal CRM system. You'll also be mainly using Microsoft Excel to track.
- Liaise effectively with on-site contractors, keeping on top of how repairs are progressing.
- Check brand new apartments for initial snags, flushing, keys and overall quality.
- Provide a point of contact for residents over the phone.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5pm
Location: Battersea, South West London
Interested in applying? Submit your CV today!