Land Buyer or Manager
Do you want to work as a land buyer or manager that puts flexibility and social - value at the heart of everything they do?
This well-funded developer is hiring due to ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and acquiring new opportunities across London.
This developer can demonstrate an impressive track record for acquiring land over the past several years. This will give you job stability due to high activity and an appetite for future developments.
This opportunity would suit someone who wants to progress and develop within a supportive team, but also thrives on the opportunity to work autonomously.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £71,000 basic salary + £5,000 car allowance + bonus.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card.
- 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like.
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave.
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family.
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave.
- Identify, develop, and implement growth opportunities including new land and development purchases, partnership opportunities, investment led projects, place making and regeneration opportunities, and other significant projects, within the agreed framework of strategies, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure that they deliver the organisation's objectives.
- Establish and maintain a network of connections with land agents, land owners, property professionals, funders, strategic partners, developers and house builders to identify, negotiate and agree a programme of projects, acquisitions and opportunities.
- Work with the Head of Land to appraise new opportunities against organisation growth criteria by considering options for tenure, mix, design, funding, use and partnership working
- Negotiate the contractual and commercial aspects including Heads of Terms for new projects, drawing on expertise from the Finance and Procurement teams and external advisors where required, and progress opportunities through to handover to the regional development teams
- Track record of identifying and securing new land opportunities for residential development.
- Experience in negotiating partnership arrangements including joint ventures.
- Strong planning, leadership, monitoring & motivating skills to maximise productivity and performance and to meet challenging deadlines, leading by example.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me on:
Jake McMonagle, Senior Consultant Land & Planning
E: | T: 07827 011252