Back to jobs
Lead Concierge - £35k
- Posted 30 January 2023
- SalaryUp to £35000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- ReferenceAM 31/01/2023_1675147935
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Lead Concierge wanted for brand new residential building in Canary Wharf!
TEMP TO PERM
- Monday - Friday
- Hours: 9-5
- £35000 per annum plus benefits (paid as an hourly rate of £16.32 + holiday)
Managing a building of 63+ units, an experienced Lead Concierge is required to assist with the mobilisation of the building and get everyday duties in order. You'll be supporting on-site staff on the day-to day running's of the building, whilst taking responsibility to ensure the correct procedures are in place.
If you're looking for your next challenge, this is a perfect opportunity to showcase your skills.
- Previous experience in mobilisation or management of new build property.
- Excellent understanding of how an efficient concierge desk is run.
- Drive to take charge and put processes in place for residents and building staff.
This is a temporary role with the view to go permanent for the right candidate.
Keen to know more? Get in touch by emailing your CV