To be responsible for letting void properties and delivering an excellent service to all our customers, being the dedicated point of contact for all customers within the designated portfolio; building and maintaining excellent customer relationships and ensuing each property is let quickly to minimise loss of rental income.
To be responsible for to ensuring estates services and void work are managed to business standards, working with external managing agents where necessary, ordering and managing repairs, attending viewings, and dealing with any tenancy issues and breaches as and when they arise.
- Creating good resident relationships with all residents (existing and perspective) by sending regular updates and communication in a professional manner even when delivering difficult messages
- Welcoming all new customers, registering new applicants on our IT system; taking enquires from prospective or existing customers and matching with them properties suitable to their needs
- Keeping up to date records of all customer contact on IT system to ensure a full audit trail exists
- Provide useful tenancy and property information to new customers (e.g., location of all meters, stop cocks, utility information and local amenities)
- Carry out regular internal apartment inspections and in line with reposit policies requirements where relevant.
- Arrange lock changes and ensure a management set of keys is retained and registered in the key management system.
- Taking payments, rent, move in monies and fees, checking all deposits are registered.
- Managing the lettings and offer process from end to end, including arranging and undertaking viewings and checking in appointments with customers and agents; handling multiple offers and confirming offer details to customers; conducting market research to identify local trends and market rents and acting on all feedback after viewing to ensure required improvements are made. Ensure all our advertisements are up to date and refreshed on a regular basis
- Send completed deal sheets to Leasing Coordinator and assist Leasing Coordinator in customer communications during referencing and deal progression
- Ensure property is let in a good condition (i.e., that it is clean and there are no outstanding repairs) and undertake check in inventory report
- Qualify applicants by ensuring customer conforms with right to rent requirements, passing the proof to the relevant team members and starting the reference checks
- Update Marketing Executive on voids list
- Provide monthly report on competitors and local market conditions
- Attend tours to familiarise yourself with any new development to be under your management
- Liaise with Marketing team to keep up to date with developments on your new scheme and changes to practical completion dates, also setting rent levels
- Manage defects process, reporting and recording all defects cases to ensure a satisfactory outcome for residents
- Manage dilapidation's and deposit deductions following check out inspection Creating a specification for void works, establishing costs and timescales for works.
- Identify opportunities to generate ancillary income and work with head office team to negotiate contracts and implement new revenue streams
If you feel your experience is a good fit, please submit a CV.
Job has Expired