- Posted 14 August 2022
- SalaryUp to £40000 per annum + + Bonus + Commission
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameRoss McEwan
The Leasing Manager is responsible for coordinating and delivering the leasing and reservations activities which achieve budgeted revenue, occupancy priorities, resident retention and leasing goals and objectives. Leading the team by example you will contribute towards building a vibrant, safe and welcoming community our residents enjoy being part of.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Acts as a role model at all times by demonstrating the core values.
- Leads the team towards achieving leasing goals and occupancy and acts up covering the General Manager responsibilities in their absence ensuring work is organised and executed.
- Possesses brand knowledge and awareness, ensuring the team acts as brand ambassadors.
- Works in partnership with marketing to shape local marketing and leasing strategies based on relevant market data and deep market knowledge and ensures marketing campaigns, advertising and promotional activities are effectively implemented.
- Actively seeks interaction and contact with residents to proactively seek to improve service delivery.
- Uses the Company's property systems to generate sales and leasing reports and monitors unit availability data and ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
- Monitors incoming website/email traffic and working closely with central and group sales on reservations.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and results.
- Oversees on-site enquiries, ensuring an appropriate inventory of "ready" apartments, recommending rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, qualifying prospects, preparing tenancy documentation, and completing move-in/move-out and notice to vacate procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by ensuring a timely response to questions, requests and complaints and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Co-ordinates the tenancy management process by making periodic apartment inspections, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges within the terms of the agreement.
- Monitors payments and chases outstanding rent arrears following rent collection processes to meet business goals whilst promoting tenancy extensions and other revenue streams.
- Develops capability of Team Members in order to meet key performance goals and future succession requirements.
- Co-ordinates with Learning & Development to ensure Team Member training is provided and implemented and addresses performance if required.
- Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company's standards for overall appearance and co-ordinates and inspects show flats for market alignment and touring prospective residents.
- Promotes investor satisfaction and retention through timely reporting about the performance of the properties, and responds quickly and with urgency to client/owner concerns, questions, issues, and requests.
- Reviews and analyses financial and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company's internal resources as needed to support solutions.
- Participates where required in an on call roster to provide out of hours emergency support for the Community.
- Ensures the operation of the Community complies with Company policies and procedures and any laws and regulations governing housing operations and residential lettings.