- Posted 23 August 2022
- Salary£25000 - £30000 per annum
- LocationSouth West London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameIzzy Cabral
Are you looking for an exciting new role in a busy and positive environment with excellent opportunities to learn and develop?
What is in it for you?
- Lettings Administrator
- A basic salary of up to £30,000
- Full training and on-going support
- Progression opportunities
- 33 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday)
- Staff incentive gifts and events
- A positive and friendly work environment
- Rotating shift pattern including every other Saturday
What's the company and what makes them great?
An innovative company, paving a new way for renters. They work with world class architects and designers to create beautiful apartments with extra spaces like gyms, sky lounges and yoga studios. All staff are provided with full training and the team is incredibly supportive and friendly.
What's the job?
In this role you will require excellent customer service skills to assist tenants from the front desk. You will also be in regular communication with clients, ensuring the application proves is efficient and smooth from start to finish. You will assist the lettings team with managing all direct lettings negotiations including tenancy agreements, reference checks, assisting with viewings and communication with customers.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- No lettings administration experience required - Hospitality or Customer Service experience preferable
- The ideal candidate must be confident speaking to people at all levels, and be comfortable speaking to tenants about processed and compliance.
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- Positive attitude towards a changing and busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills.
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward