- Posted 14 November 2022
- Salary£23000 - £26000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameIzzy Cabral
Would you like the opportunity to work for Birmingham's largest build to rent scheme?
- Job Title: Lettings Administrator
- Location: Birmingham City Centre
- A basic salary of up to £26,000
- An annual discretionary bonus
- Full training and on-going support
What's the company and what makes them great?
They are incredibly well known in the industry and have a fantastic reputation. The company has a partnership culture that puts their clients first. With more than 300 offices across 70 countries, their main goal is to provide market leading advice and support for anyone with personal and business property needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the largest build to rent scheme in Birmingham and learn from some of the best in the business. It's a chance to be the sole administrator, and make the role your own.
What's the job and the best thing about it?
The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the new lettings administration and move-in process for a large Build to Rent portfolio, supporting the property management and customer service team.
- Provide high level of customer service to residents at all times
- Review and accept offers submitted by third party agent for new lets including right to rent checks
- Complete new tenancy progression process including referencing and drafting tenancy agreements
- Process tenancy renewal paperwork
- Conduct check-in, check out and mid-term property inspections
- Compiling inventory reports
- Ensure lettings legal compliances are met and procedures followed
- Liaise with the property management team to ensure flats are ready for move ins
- Maintain records on the property management database
- Compile Excel spreadsheets for portfolio analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Deal with enquiries from tenants, utility providers, local authorities, etc
- Maintain electronic files for each property in accordance with procedures
- Liaise with the property accounts team over any property queries where necessary
- Updating utility providers and local authorities of tenancy changes
- Collate data and compile client reports
- Undertake specific projects as requested by line manager
- Complete general administrative roles as and when required
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- A good team player with strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Have the ability to work under pressure and a willingness to learn.
- A self-motivated individual, who can demonstrate reliability, flexibility and initiative.
- Previous property experience in an administrative capacity, negotiation experience would be advantageous
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritise and multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Must understand the principles and practice of customer care
- Ability to work in a team and understand team dynamics
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office with a high level of competence on Excel
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired