- Posted 03 April 2023
- Salary£25000 - £30000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameJada Spence
Job Title: Lettings Administrator
Location: Mayfair, London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
We are currently seeking a Lettings Administrator to join a established and highly regarded property firm based in Mayfair. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with at least one year of experience in the property industry who is looking to develop their career in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Assist the lettings team with day-to-day administration tasks
- Respond to tenant and landlord enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare tenancy agreements, inventory reports and other legal documents
- Coordinate with contractors and suppliers to arrange maintenance and repairs
- Conduct reference checks and credit checks on prospective tenants
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records using our in-house software
- Provide exceptional customer service to both landlords and tenants
- At least one year of experience in the property industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A good understanding of lettings legislation and regulations
- Experience using property management software
- A relevant degree or qualification in property or a related field
We are looking for a motivated and proactive individual who is passionate about the property industry and keen to develop their skills and knowledge. This role does not require previous administration experience, but a background in property is essential.
The company offer a competitive salary, training and development opportunities, and the chance to work with a highly regarded property firm in a prime location.
If you are a passionate and enthusiastic individual with experience in the property industry, please apply today to join our dynamic and supportive team.