Lettings Administrator - NW London
- Posted 17 April 2023
- SalaryUp to £25000 per annum
- LocationNorth West London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- ReferenceAM 20/01/2023_1681760055
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Due a promotion in 2023?
Do you want to work for company with a 4/5 star rating for staff happiness and well-being?*
Ready to accelerate your career in adminstration by moving into the most profitable sector in housing (Build To Rent)?
As Lettings Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting a busy Lettings Operation and Property Management team for a thriving new build development in the heart of Colindale, North West London.
- £25000 per annum
- Company and staff perks: well-being days, cycle to work scheme, health plans and more.
- Flexible working pattern over 5 days per week.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills - someone who can keep on top on their Excel spreadsheet!
- Confident telephone manner. You'll be chatting to new residents daily.
- Strong and driven problem solving skills, with good written English for daily reports of needed repairs.
You should definitely apply if:
- You have property experience or exposure to the rental sector and the admin that comes with it.
- You're ready to lead a career working in the luxury new build sector.
- You want a job that's flexible and offers more than being sat at your desk all day.
We work as one. The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward
*Glassdoor reviews as of January 2023