Lettings Administrator on a fantastic development
- Posted 30 May 2022
- Salary£25000 - £30000 per annum
- LocationEast London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameAnna Rickenberg
Would you like to work for an ambitious, and entrepreneurial development company in a beautiful office?
What is in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £30,000
- Full training and on-going support
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- No Saturdays! Monday to Friday 09:30 - 18:00
- A beautiful office in a great location
- Free Tickets to the O2!
Why this company?
They are developing Europe's largest single regeneration, with 15,000 new homes that bring together culture, community, and modern architecture. The company has grown from 4 employees to 80+ and is still growing. They have various large projects in the pipeline and are building rapidly. They are a supportive and social team, based in a stunning office in a great location. The office is on site, so solving issues and speaking to tenants can be done quickly and easily face to face. Overall, an exciting place to work.
What will you be involved in?
You will be required to deliver consistent exceptional customer service and progress tenancies from offer acceptance through to tenancy start in an efficient and pro-active manner, whilst supporting the Lettings Manager and team with administrative tasks.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- This role requires a calm and organised individual, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be well presented
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a residential administration role.
- Must understand tenancy legislation and tenancy agreements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationships
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective problem-solving skills/ability to use initiative
- Demonstrates resilience and pragmatic approach
- Ability to stay calm and deal with challenging situations and conversations
- Positive and enthusiastic personality
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- A Team player
If this role is of interest, please contact Anna on 0203 056 1211 or
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired