- Posted 29 July 2022
- Salary£15000 - £16000 per annum
- LocationSouth West London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameIzzy Cabral
Are you looking for a part time role in Build To Rent - property's fastest growing sector?
What is in it for you?
- Job Title: Lettings Administrator (part time - 24 hours a week including every other Saturday)
- A basic salary of up to £15,000
- Full training and on-going support
- Progression opportunities
- Staff incentive gifts and events
- A positive and friendly work environment
What's the company and what makes them great?
An innovative company, paving a new way for renters. They work with world class architects and designers to create beautiful apartments with extra spaces like gyms, sky lounges and yoga studios. All staff are provided with full training and the team is incredibly supportive and friendly.
What's the job?
In this role you will be conducting viewings to prospective tenants, responding to email and phone enquiries, assisting with move in and move out customer journey procedures. Excellent customer service skills are required to communicate effectively and courteously, whether face to face, via telephone or in writing.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- No Lettings Administration experience required, just the right attitude to get stuck in
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- Positive attitude towards a changing and busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills.
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward