Are you looking for an exciting new role in a fast paced and positive environment with excellent opportunities to learn and develop?
What is in it for you?
- Lettings Administrator
- A basic salary of up to £28,000
- A discretionary bonus
- Full training and on-going support
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Staff incentive gifts and events
- A positive and friendly work environment
- Monday - Saturday Rota - 08:00 - 17:00/ 09:00 - 18:00/ 10:00 - 19:00/ 11:00 - 20:00
What's the company and what makes them great?
An innovative company, paving a new way of renters. They work with world class architects and designers to create beautiful apartments with extra spaces like gyms, sky lounges and yoga studios. All staff are provided with full training and the team is incredibly supportive and friendly.
What's the job and the best thing about it?
In this role you will be in regular communication with clients, ensuring the application proves is efficient and smooth from start to finish. You will assist the lettings team with managing all direct lettings negotiations including tenancy agreements, reference checks, assisting with viewings and communication with customers.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- Positive attitude towards a changing and fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience in Outlook and Diary Management
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward
Job has Expired