Lettings and Sales Negotiator within a new age independent
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary£18000 - £40000 per annum + iphone and car allowance
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameFlorrie Widgery
Lettings and Sales Negotiator position available within a new age and brilliant independent:
Are you currently a lettings or sales negotiator looking for a new challenge?
My client is looking for a driven and motivated individual to join their team in Berkshire. They are leaders in their space and have a reputation of being sparkling competition with an unmatched company culture.
My client is committed to creating an exciting working environment that rewards hard work and success.
As a company in its infancy it's essential that you are rewarded for hitting key milestones during the first trading year whilst also benefiting from the entire business achieving its goals.
As such, the remuneration and benefits package may consist of one or more of these elements:
- Basic salary Commission on branch revenue
- Personal commission
- Revenue from ancillary services
- Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (28 days per annum).
- A gifted holiday day on your birthday!
- Happy Birthday!
- Friday beers in the office.
- Cool casual dress code.
- Well-stocked biscuit tin.
- Minimum one years' experience in an estate agency negotiator role.
- A deep passion for great customer service.
- Sparkles under pressure.
- Willing to learn, not afraid to fail.
Them: Dedicated to our mission. Demand excellence. Love competition. Enjoy work (and life). Promote balance.