We are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Lettings Associate for a high end, boutique London agency. You'll be based out of their flagship Chelsea office, specialising in lets in prime Central London.
The company in question has built a reputation of transacting in PCL for over 40 years and is arguably one of the most sought after companies to work for..
Based out of their flagship office in Chelsea and exposed to stock that lets for £20,000 pw, this is a big seat for the right person.
£26,000- £30,000 basic plus commission OTE £70,000
Monday- Friday ONLY (get your weekends back!)
- Establish relationships with landlords and prospective tenants in the prime Central London market
- Conduct property viewings with potential tenants
- Skillfully negotiate rental terms and agreements to achieve the best outcomes for both landlords and tenants
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, rental values, and local regulations to provide accurate and informed advice to clients
- Collaborate closely with the team to ensure smooth and efficient property transactions
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients, addressing inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Company car or car allowance
- Company telephone or telephone allowance
- Private Health Care
- Opportunity for career progression within a vibrant and driven company
- Commitment to personal growth and development through learning and training
Requirements of you:
- 2 years+ experience in the London property market, particularly in prime Central London lettings, is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively interact with clients and close deals
- Strong attention to detail and organisational abilities to manage multiple properties and clients simultaneously
- Proactive and self-motivated with a drive to achieve and exceed targets.
- An understanding of the legal and regulatory aspects of lettings in the UK
Job has Expired