Lettings Coordinator, Sunningdale
This exciting role is an amazing opportunity for a candidate who is motivated to start a career with one of the most prestigious Real Estate brands.
About the role
An all-encompassing position supporting a thriving lettings team. You will be responsible for generating marketing materials, liaising with suppliers and landlords on a regular basis. Checking and verifying compliance and keeping up to date with industry legislation and anti-money laundering procedures.
Primarily office based you will often be the first point of contact and will provide excellent customer service. As a pivotal part of the team, you will offer assistance and conduct viewings when required, the role will also involve some Saturday viewings.
- A bright and positive attitude with an ability to work well within a busy team environment
- Strong administration skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manor and exceptional communication skills
- Retail, administration, property, hospitality backgrounds are welcomed
- Full driving license and car to assist Lettings Negotiators with viewings
- Salary (including car allowance) between £26k - £32k (depending on experience)
- 25 days holidays
- Additional company benefits
- Future career progression