Are you a Lettings Negotiator looking to take the next step in their career?
Location: Shepherd's Bush
We are seeking a motivated Lettings Negotiator to join this expanding team in Shepherd's Bush. In this role, you will be responsible for finding and securing new tenants, negotiating rental agreements, and maintaining relationships with landlords. The ideal candidate will have a passion for property and a proven track record of success in a similar role.
This brand is a market leader within this patch and have major growth plans across the coming years. There is huge growth opportunities from the second you walk through the door, as well as a culture that's built for success.
- Source and secure new tenants for rental properties
- Negotiate rental agreements and manage the letting process
- Maintain relationships with landlords
- Respond to enquiries and provide excellent customer service
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and regulations
- Meet and exceed performance targets
- At least 6 months of experience as a Lettings Negotiator
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Self-motivated with a results-driven attitude
If you're a driven individual looking for a challenge, please get in touch.